Harbor Golf Club & Resort is excited to be part of Re-Open Saskatchewan Phase One and we are taking steps to ensure the health and safety of our patrons and our staff. As we embark on a “NEW NORMAL”, we ask your patience with how we are managing the rules and restrictions. We know our policies and procedures will more than liking be changing as we learn what works best for everyone.
Here are some things you need to know for Opening Day on May 15th and the next few weeks (until hopefully restrictions are lifted)….
- Everyone MUST have a tee time booked. No walkups.
- Tee times available to the general public from 10am to 4pm daily. Tee times will be a minimum of 20 minutes apart. (This will be for May and June and will be reevaluated as hopefully restrictions are lifted)
- General Public can book online through our website one week in advance. You can call the proshop to book a tee time but please be advised we have limited staff at this moment so not all calls will be answered immediately so online booking is your best option.
- Payment will be required in advance by phone with credit card number or etransfer to email@example.com (Even though you put in a credit card number to book online, our booking system does not allow us to process that card so will require payment over phone or etransfer)
- We will be offering a Adult Weekly Golfing Rates of $44 for 18 holes and $31 for nine hole (plus tax) EVERY DAY from May 15th to May 31st. Regular Senior and Junior Rates are applicable. There will be no Special Monday Rates, acceptance of Golf Passes or 2 for 1 Passes until restrictions are lifted and we are able to be at full capacity.
- Power cart rental is charged per rider. No sharing of power carts unless persons live in the same household and can be proven.
- Members can book two weeks in advance online or through calling the proshop. We have also reserved member only tee times from 8am to 10am daily.
- Due to the limited tee times of three per hour, we will encourage twosomes to join another twosome.
- Upon arrival at our course… you will be asked to check-in at the concession slide-up window where you will be provided further instructions from our staff… at a safe distance of course. We ask that you arrive at the window no earlier than 10 minutes before your tee time. If you are renting power carts, those will be issued when you are permitted to tee off.
- There will be no scorecards, pencils available on course. We will issue you a score card and pencil at the designated sign in area
- The clubhouse is CLOSED with exception of the washrooms and only 1 person will be allowed in to utilize the washroom at a time. Washrooms on the course are not available for use.
- We will have cold beverages and some grab snacks available at the concession slide-up window. Payment must be credit or debit (‘TAP’), NO CASH. The machine will be sanitized after each use.
- Players who exhibit signs of illness will not be permitted to play
- Flags will remain in the hole and the cup will be elevated so the ball does not drop in the hole. Play is concluded when the ball contacts the cup. DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAG STICK
- All rakes and ball washers are removed from the course.
- No garbage cans will be in place on the course, please keep any garbage with you to be thrown out at the clubhouse area after your round.
- Washroom facilities will NOT be available on course.
- There will be no club rentals. Only power cart or pull carts for rental.
Physical distancing must always be observed at all times, with a minimum of two metres between individuals